Introducing the TITAN Wellhead Containment System
Suitable for all oil wells and is paramount in environmentally sensitive areas. Wellhead containment proves to be both cost-effective and environmentally conscious.
- Powder coated aluminum base
- 360ᴼ transparent UV-resistant polycarbonate top
- High level shutdown switch
- Stainless steel fittings
The basin consists of a powder coated aluminum based which makes it lightweight and corrosion resistant. Fittings consist of stainless steel 304 ball valve and butterfly clamps. Adaptors to the basin allow it to be custom fit to any stuffing box.
- Internal diameter: 8″
- External diameter: 15″
- Height: 6.5″
- Capacity: 10L
Thermoformed and cut from high impact polycarbonate. The tops are highly durable. Heat deflection temperature is 132ᴼC at 264 PSI. Sizes are chosen based on clearance or the presence of a rod lubricator.
- Regular top: diameter of 15″, height of 11″, and weight of 2 lbs.
- Extended top: diameter of 15″, height of 20″, and weight of 3lbs.
- Shorty top: diameter of 15″, height of 7″, and weight of 2 lbs.
Emergency Shutdown (High Level) Switch
- Rating 4A at 250 VAC
- Operating temperature: -52ᴼC to 135ᴼC
- Maximum working pressure: 30 PSI
- Mounting adaptor: 1/2″ NPT brass
- Case; aluminum (explosion proof)
- Enclosure rating: UL and CSA listed for class I groups C&D; class II, groups F&G, hazardous locations.